http://www.stonehill.edu/compsci/History_Math/math-read.htm
Alrite people..for a change this is NOT about ME. =)
One of my mathematician friends wanted me to go through this..
Funny and informative, I guess all of you should read it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am back, for myself!
The past year has been a time I strictly spent with myself. I say this in a digital sense, not in the analog. I quit all social media around...
-
I don't know if all of my readers are happy with the results of the recent Loksabha polls but I am! Apart from the fact that this win ha...
-
Divisive politics at its best in Maharashtra. Politicians in India are very fortunate because when they can't get religion to work, they...
-
To everyone who is worried about me, I am absolutely fine. I had stopped myself from writing anything about the recent 'attacks on India...
No comments:
Post a Comment