( The Times of India 2nd October Photo Gallery)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am back, for myself!
The past year has been a time I strictly spent with myself. I say this in a digital sense, not in the analog. I quit all social media around...
-
I don't know if all of my readers are happy with the results of the recent Loksabha polls but I am! Apart from the fact that this win ha...
-
I am a week away from going to India for a holiday. :) This is somehow making me more and more nostalgic. I have always been really proud of...
-
Divisive politics at its best in Maharashtra. Politicians in India are very fortunate because when they can't get religion to work, they...
3 comments:
Sai
It's good to know that your generation remembers Bapuji! Yes as you said he still lives! He lived ,he lives & he will live!
Man is mortal but the thoughts are immortal. Bapuji is with us as long as his thoughts are there!
Hey baa
Thanks for the comment!
=)
Stand up and sing together indeed! :)
Post a Comment