Ms. Insain tagged me..so blame her!!!
The rules of this game are:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I am a glib talker..I tell you everything I did in the lab the whole day WHILE I SLEEP! Talk about multitasking!
2. I take near compulsive showers before I go to bed. I cannot sleep peacefully if I don't take a shower.
3. I am a cornflakes junkie. I can substitute any meal of the day with cornflakes and be happy about it. According to Shruti, I also create new meals with cornflakes having a bowl of Uncle Toby's at 4 in the afternoon.
4. I speak in an English accent when I am drunk and I speak better English under the effect of alcohol. ( Baba please don't read this and even if you do, don't tell aai)
5. I tend to skip and forget words or end up in funny spoonerisms when I have something very important to say!
6. To my flatmates' dismay, I am a complete morning person. I blossom at around 5 AM and wither by 9:30 PM. I have almost had frying pans thrown at me for being "too cheerful" first thing in the morning and I have been heavily sympathized with for fading into my sleep talks as early as 9 PM. :)
I am sorry I cannot tag people because it was an effort trying to remember all these things about myself and I lost a big chunk of the Federer-Blake match doing it. So I set the six random people free. If any of my readers want to tag themselves and do it, go ahead! :D